– do not put ovenware or other
objects in the appliance directly
on the bottom.
– do not put aluminium foil on the
appliance or directly on the
bottom of cavity.
– do not put water directly into the
– do not keep moist dishes and
food in the appliance after you
finish the cooking.
– be careful when you remove or
install the accessories.
• Discoloration of the enamel or
stainless steel has no effect on the
performance of the appliance.
• Use a deep pan for moist cakes. Fruit
juices cause stains that can be
• Do not keep hot cookware on the
• Do not let cookware boil dry.
• Be careful not to let objects or
cookware fall on the appliance. The
surface can be damaged.
• Do not activate the cooking zones
with empty cookware or without
• Cookware made of cast iron,
aluminium or with a damaged bottom
can cause scratches. Always lift these
objects up when you have to move
them on the cooking surface.
• This appliance is for cooking
purposes only. It must not be used for
other purposes, for example room
2.4 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or
damage to the appliance.
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
Disconnect the mains plug from the
• Make sure the appliance is cold.
There is the risk that the glass panels
• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is
• Fat and food remaining in the
appliance can cause fire.
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Make sure the cavity and the door are
wiped dry after each use. Steam
produced during the operation of the
appliance condensates on cavity walls
and can cause corrosion. To
decrease the condensation operate
the appliance for 10 minutes before
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use any abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or
• If you use an oven spray, obey the
safety instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
2.5 Internal lighting
Risk of electric shock.
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp
used for this appliance is for
household appliances only. Do not
use it for house lighting.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same
• To repair the appliance contact an
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of