in the test screen to display the settings
to adjust the cutting pressure for half-
• After adjusting the settings, touch the "OK" key.
Check that the settings have changed in the test screen,
and then perform trial cutting again.
• Be careful not to increase the pressure too much.
Otherwise, the blade may break. If the pressure is too
strong, the material may not be cut cleanly.
Before cutting, you can check if the material can be fed in
straight and whether the length of the material is sufficient for
the length of the cutting pattern. In order to check that the
material can be fed without any problem, do not leave the
machine during trial feeding.
• If the remaining length of material will be too short, remove
the tape attaching the end of the material to the paper core
provided there is one.
Make sure that the scanner lever (on the left side of the
machine) is raised to "2".
For details, see "Cutting" on page 16.
in the cutting screen.
• This operation can also be performed by touching
when the following screen appears after trial cutting is
Make sure that material is loaded into the machine. Press
the "Start" key to start trial feeding.
• For details, see "Feeding the Material" on page 14.
The material is fed.
is touched during trial feeding, feeding stops, and
the following screen appears.