Checking the supplied
• AC power adaptor
(100 V - 240 V)
• USB cable
• Remote control
• LIP-4WM Lithium- • Rechargeable
• Stereo microphone
• Optical cable (for the European, Asian and
• Carrying pouch
• Ferrite core (small size)
– Three for the European, Asian and
– Two for the MZ-RH1 North American and
Latin American models
– One for the MZ-M200 North American
• 1GB Hi-MD disc (except for the European,
Asian and Chilean models)
• AC power cord
(Windows: SonicStage/MD Simple Burner,
Macintosh: Hi-MD Music Transfer for Mac)
• Operating Instructions (this manual)
• Operating Instructions (Hi-MD Music
Transfer for Mac)
The shape of the plug differs according to the
region where the recorder was purchased. Two
cords with differently shaped plugs are supplied
with the models for Europe, Asia and Chile.
Use the one that corresponds with the outlet
conﬁguration in the region where it is used.
For the North American and Latin American
models, remote with a ferrite core is supplied.
Do not play a CD-ROM on an audio CD player.
For details on "Hi-MD Music Transfer for Mac",
refer to the instruction sheet supplied with this
When using this recorder, remember to follow the
precautions below in order to avoid warping the
cabinet or causing the recorder to malfunction.
• Make sure not to sit down with the recorder in
your back pocket.
• Make sure not to put the recorder into a bag with
the remote or the headphones/earphones cord
wrapped around it and then subject the bag to