• You can adjust the recording level during
recording by moving the jog lever.
• Even after recording ends, the recording level
stays the same until it is adjusted again.
• You cannot adjust the left and right channel levels
• To adjust the recording level manually when
synchro-recording, do steps 1 to 4 of the
procedure in this section with "SYNC REC" is set
to "Off". Afterwards, set "SYNC REC" setting to
"On", and start recording ( page 51).
Menu for playback
Menu for playback can be set with the remote only.
+100% - –50%,
To return to normal speed
Set the playback speed to 0 %.
When you set a playback speed other than 0 %,
"SC" appears to the left of the time display in the
display window of the remote.
Changes the playback speed. The normal playback speed can
be varied in 15 steps.
• When using Speed Control, you may hear noise or
an echo in the playback.
• The Virtual Surround, 6-Band Equalizer and
Dynamic Normalizer functions are disabled while
Speed Control is being used.