CHAPTER 2 TROUBLESHOOTING
See "Precautions for Troubleshooting and/or Disassembly/Assembly" at
the end of SAFETY INFORMATION. (Refer to page: xxi)
Prior to proceeding to the troubleshooting procedures, make the following initial
(1) The machine is placed on a flat, firm surface.
(2) The machine is used in clean environment with temperature (10 to 35 °C) and
humidity (20 to 80 %.)
(3) The machine is not exposed to direct sunlight, excessive heat, moisture, or dust.
(4) The machine is transported in level.
(1) The power requirements described in label of the machine is supplied. Its variation
is within +/-10% of the rated voltage.
(2) All cables and harnesses are firmly connected.
(3) The fuses are not blown.
(1) A recommended type of paper is being used (refer to
(2) The recording paper is not dampened.
(1) Ink cartridge (4 colors) is correctly set.
(1) Low temperature
Motor may not run correctly due to excessive load for each drive in low
temperature environment. Warm the room temperature in such case.
Chapter 1, Section 10