10 | Blower Configurations
6. Rotate the blower into its new position. (See
7. Remove the remaining bracket by removing the
two screws securing it and retain the bracket.
(See Fig. 16.)
8. Remove the blower assembly by sliding it
forward. (See Fig. 17.)
The unit's top is notched to allow blower to slide
9. Remove the blower collar by removing the
eight screws securing it and discard. (See Fig.
10. Reorient the blower assembly 180 degree with
the blower "belly" down  and slide it back
into the cabinet . (See Fig. 19.)
Subject to change without prior notice
Greensource CDi Series SM
Greensource CDi Series SM Model