The RF History Strip Recording contains the following
1. Date can be found on the strip after the 24:00 time
2. Time stamp is given every 2 hours.The hour starts
at the colon (:) in the time stamp. Each small box is
5 minutes. Twelve small boxes equals 1 hour.
3. SDN Unit number of the recorded receiver
4. Receiver number (Rcvr) which is the receiver slot
being recorded for the respective receiver
5. Bed label for the receiver slot. This is the bed label
assigned at the central station to the receiver slot.
6. Marker between receivers: the end of the RF
History Strip for one receiver and the start of the
strip for the next receiver is indicated by a short
This information is listed at the top of the received signal
strength graph for the receiver module in the Receiver
Mainframe being printed. The information above the grid
lines can either be the mainframe revision or the status
log, depending on which screen was active when the RF
History strip was requested.
RF Troubleshooting Tools