NOISY SIGNAL INOP
This INOP can be caused by excessive patient movement
or electrical interference, which is seen as irregular pulse
patterns. If this INOP appears, do the following.
1. Move the transducer to a site with less movement.
2. Reduce or remove any sources of electrical
This INOP can be caused by a weak or non-detectable
pulse. Try the following to see if they resolve the
1. Relocate the sensor to a site with improved
2. Warm the area to improve the circulation.
3. Try another sensor type.
TRANS MALF INOP
This indicates that the SpO
malfunctioning. Do the following:
1. Check to see if the SpO
transducer or transmitter is dirty or corroded.
Clean them if required.
2. Replace the transducer or adaptor cable.
3. Replace the Front-end Assembly.
connector on the
Transmitter SpO2 Problems