C80 Series Maintenance Manual
4 Failure Diagnosis
4.3.2 Alarm History
When an alarm occurs, the alarm information is recorded. When the NC power is ON, an alarm is automatically recorded
in alarm history. Alarm information is recorded from the latest alarm to 512.
Alarm information recorded in the history is NC message displayed on "NC message" screen and alarm messages dis-
played on "PLC message" screen.
The range etc. of record are shown as follows:
Record condition: When an alarm occurs (When two or more alarms occur at the same time, up to five alarms are recorded.)
With multi-part system, 1st part system is given priority and recorded. (Following 2nd part system, 3rd
Number of history: 512 alarms (Whole)
Range of record: NC alarm (alarm, warning)
(1) The following alarms are not recorded on the alarm/warning screen.
- External interlock axis exists (M01 0004)
- Cutting override zero (M01 0102)
- External feed rate zero (M01 0103)
- Block start interlock (M01 0109)
- Cutting block start interlock (M01 0110)
- Rapid override zero (M01 0125)
- Sp-Sp polygon (G51.2) cut interlock (M01 1033)
"U50 PLC stopped" before the HMI screen starts up