C80 Series Maintenance Manual
3 Maintenance of the Drive Unit
Replace the battery with the following procedures.
1. Replace the batteries with new ones immediately after the battery voltage drop alarm (9F) has been output.
2. Replace the batteries while applying the drive unit's control power.
<Replacement procedure for the cell battery MR-BAT6V1SET>
(1) Pull out the battery connector connected with the drive unit while pushing the unlocking lever.
(2) Remove the battery unit by sliding upward while pushing the unlocking lever.
(3) Install a new battery and connect a cable connector to the connector position where the old battery connector was pulled
out from in step (2).
(4) Cancel the warning 9F by executing an alarm reset (pushing the NC reset button).
Battery connector connection part
Connect the battery box with BTI.