Instructions for the user
• Cooking procedures in this mode must never last more
than 60 minutes.
• In models with gas oven, the door must be half-open on
the first catch during grilling and grill-rotisserie cooking.
• In models with gas grill, the door must be close during
• To avoid dangerous overheating when the oven or the
grill is used, the glass cover must always be up. The
electric grill and the gas oven cannot be used at the same
• During and after use the accessible parts of the oven may
be very hot, and children must always be kept at a
• During cooking with the rotisserie, one of the oven trays
provided with the cooker should be placed in the bottom
of the oven, inserting it on the bottom runners, in order to
collect the grease and fats which may be formed.
• When using the oven, remove all unused baking sheets
and shelves from the interior.
Flat or thin meat
Rolled roast joints
GRILLE ON THE SHELF
2 – 3
2 – 3