3.3 Arrangement of the burners on the hob
3.4 Adjustment of the oven burner
To adjust the oven burners follow the procedure
described below from inside the oven:
• Open the oven door;
• Remove the oven dish and shelf.
• Lift up the oven floor and remove.
3.4.1 Replacement of the oven and grill burner nozzles
• Loosen the fixing screws A on the oven burner.
• Push the burner B towards the right to get to the nozzle.
• Use a 13 socket wrench to change the
nozzle, fitting the one for the type of gas
to be used (see point "3.2/3.3 Table of
burner and nozzle characteristics").
3.4.2 Regulation of the primary air on the oven and grill burners
• Loosen the register screws "A" on the air regulation coupling.
• Turn the register coupling "B" to the position
corresponding to the type of gas to be used
according to the table below.
• Tighten the register screws and mount the seals.
• Once the operation is completed reassemble the
2. Semi rapid
4. Triple crown