INSTALLING BATTERIES (NOT INCLUDED)
1. P ress down on latch and lift the battery cover to open
the battery compartment.
2. Install or replace 4 "AA " sized alkaline batteries in the
battery compartment according to the indications inside
3. Close the battery cover by pushing in the top end of the
Replace the batteries if:
• T he weak battery symbol appears on the display.
• W hen any button is pressed and nothing is displayed
on the screen.
Replace all batteries at one time (as simultaneous set). Use
only 1.5V "AA" alkaline batteries. Remove batteries when unit
is not in use for extended periods of time. Date and time will
need to be reset if batteries are removed or replaced. Clean
contacts on battery and in battery compartment with a soft
dry cloth each time you install batteries.
Batteries are hazardous waste. Do not dispose of them
together with the household garbage.
USING THE AC ADAPTER
1. Connect the AC adapter with the AC adapter jack in the
back of the unit as shown below.
2. Please use only the AC adapter included with this
• When the AC adapter is your main power supply, make
sure the adapter plug can be easily removed from the unit.
• P lease unload the batteries when operating with an AC
adapter for an extended period of time. Leaving the
batteries in the compartment for a long time may cause
leakage, which may lead to damage to the unit.
• No batteries are needed when operating with an AC
• Date and time will need to be reset if AC adapter is
unplugged and unit is without batteries.
Input: 100-240V~0.18A-0.20A 50/60Hz
Output: 6V DC 1A 6W Max
11/18/14 12:41 PM