• B lood pressure changes with every heartbeat and is in
constant fluctuation throughout the day.
• B lood pressure measurement can be affected by the
position of the user, his or her physiologic condition
and other factors. For greatest accuracy, wait 1 hour
after exercising, bathing, eating, drinking beverages
with alcohol or caffeine, or smoking to measure blood
• B efore measurement, it is suggested that you sit
quietly for 15 minutes as measurements taken during
a relaxed state will have greater accuracy. You should
not be physically tired or exhausted while taking a
• D uring the measurement, do not talk or move your arm
or hand muscles.
• S ee page 24 for additional notes regarding your blood
If you are using this blood pressure monitor for the first
time, please remove the protective film from the screen.
1. P ress the USER-SELECT button to choose User 1
or User 2.
2. With the cuff wrapped around your arm, press the START/
STOP button. Do not inflate the cuff unless it is wrapped
around your arm. All digits will light up to check the display
functions. The checking procedure will be completed after
about 3 seconds.
3. A fter all symbols disappear, the display will show
"00". The monitor is "Ready to Measure" and will
automatically inflate the cuff to begin measurement. The
cuff will then start deflating as measurement continues.
11/18/14 12:41 PM