CLEARING VALUES FROM MEMORY
1. P ress the USER-SELECT button to select User 1 or
2. Press and hold the DATE/TIME SET buttons
) at the same time while in memory recall
mode, and the data for the selected user will be
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING YOUR BLOOD
• Take your reading in a comfortable environment as
measurements can be affected by hot or cold temperatures.
Take your blood pressure at normal body temperature.
• D o not move or talk during measurement as this can elevate
• Do not move or cross legs during measurement. Keep feet
flat on floor.
• Do not touch cuff or monitor during measurement procedure.
• I t is suggested that you take your measurements at the same
time each day and use the same arm for consistency.
• Users should wait a minimum of 5 minutes before taking
additional measurements. More time may be necessary
depending upon your physiology.
• The measurement results that users receive are for
reference only. If users have any blood pressure
concerns, please consult a physician.
• O nce inflation reaches 300 mmHg, the unit will deflate
automatically for safety reasons.
• T his product is not suitable for people with arrhythmias.
• T his device may have difficulty determining the proper
blood pressure for pregnant women and for users with
irregular heartbeat, diabetes, poor circulation of blood,
kidney problems, or for users who have suffered a stroke.
11/18/14 12:41 PM