For your safety, never
connect plug to power source
receptacle until all assembly and
adjustment steps are complete, and
you have read and understood the
ASSEMBLING THE ROLLER
WHEELS AND HANDLES TO STAND
(FIGURE A, B)
• Remove the bolts (1), washers (2) and
nuts (3) from the stand tube. Insert
one stand handle (4) into one stand
tube and align the holes on the handle
and tube. Use two bolts (1), two
washers (2) and two nuts (3) to secure
the stand handle. (Figure A)
• Tighten with a phillips screwdriver and
10 mm wrench.
• Repeat above steps for assembling the
other stand handle.
• Attach one wheel (5) to the outer side
of one stand leg using the hex bolt (6),
the sleeve (7), two flat washers (8) and
the nut (9). (Figure B)
NOTE: Verify that the side of the wheel
that has the concavities (10) is facing
toward the stand as shown in Figure B.
• Tighten using two 17 mm wrenches for
the nut and bolt.
NOTE: Do not overtighten. Doing so
will not allow the wheels to turn.
• Repeat the above steps for assembling
the other wheel.
SETTING UP THE STAND (FIGURE C)
• Lift the stand to its upright position.
• Raise leg set (1) all the way up. Lower
the stand until the leg set (1) rests on
• Release the locking hook (2) from the
stop screw (3).
• Step on the bottom stand bar (4) for
leverage, grasp the stand frame (5)
with both hands and pull up the stand
to the highest position.
NOTE: You should hear a "click" sound
when the stand locks in place.
• Check and make sure the stand lock
lever (6) is in the slot of the cover