stand locking lever
ASSEMBLING TABLE SAW TO STAND
• Place the saw body (1) upon the
stand (2), aligning the four mounting
holds (3) on the saw base with the four
threaded mounting holes on the top
plate of stand.
• Attach the table saw to the stand with
four hex head bolts (4) and washers (5).
• Tighten all mounting bolts with a 13 mm
NOTE: Do not overtighten the four
bolts. Doing so may cause damage to
the saw base.
• Place the stand on a level surface and
adjust the leveling foot (6) until all four
stand legs are contacting the floor and
at a similar angle to the floor.
NOTE: Before using the saw, verify that
the table saw is securely locked
FOLDING THE STAND FOR
TRANSPORT OR STORAGE
(FIGURE C, E)
• Lift slightly the wheel side of table saw,
raise the cover plate (7) on the wheel
side of stand, pull the stand locking
lever (6) to the right as the release
direction, and then lower the saw slowly
close to the wheel. (Figure C)
• Rest the saw onto the floor.
• Fold the leg set (1) close to the stand
frame until the leg clamp (8) holds the
wheel side stand leg. (Figure C)
• Rotate the locking hook (2) to the stop
screw (3) to secure the leg set (1) in
position. (Figure C)
• Fold the stand slowly downward as
shown in Figure E.
• Move the saw to the desired location
for operation or store the saw in a
dry environment by using the stand