Service Diagnostics and Procedures
To avoid risk of electrical shock, personal injury, or death, disconnect electrical power to unit using power
switch before servicing. Wires removed during disassembly must be replaced on proper terminals to insure
correct earth ground and polarization. After servicing, reconnect power using power switch.
1. Remove dispenser bezel (follow dispenser bezel
2. Remove screws securing switch, remove switch,
disconnect wiring, repair/replace switch.
3. Reverse procedure to reinstall.
To test switch, review the chart below.
© 2010 Viking Preferred Service
Ice and Water Paddles
1. Remove escutcheon (follow bezel disassembly
2. Remove screws securing ice dispenser paddle
3. Slide paddle out of upper dispenser to remove.
4. Reverse procedure to reinstall.
(left) and water dispenser paddle (right).