designer SERIES SIDE PANEL KIT
For Use with Built-In Refrigerator/Freezers and Full Height Wine Cellars
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW
•Before beginning, please read these instructions completely and carefully.
•Do not remove permanently affixed labels, warnings or plates from the product. This may void the warranty.
•Please refer to the installation instructions included with the product for site preparations and considerations.
•The installer should leave instructions with the consumer who should retain for local inspector's use and for future
CAUTION: Always wear gloves when handling the side panels. Some edges may be sharp enough to cause injury
The unit must be fastened to a wall located at the rear of the product. Failure to properly fasten the
product to the wall can result in death or serious injury. See installation instructions included with the
product for proper securing methods.
(1) Stainless steel side panel
(5) Black #8 sheet metal screws (Part number - M0210443)
N N O O T T E E : : For DSSPL3, there will be (12) black #8 sheet metal screws
(3) Foam strips - attached to the panel (Part number - PM910067)
1. If a top panel kit was purchased in addition to the side panel kit, refer to installation instructions included with the
top panel kit.
2. Locate the unit in front of the area in which it is to be installed (approximately two feet directly in front of the final
3. If a DSSPL3 was purchased, refer to installation instructions #F90752 - Side Panel Support Installation. Otherwise,
proceed to step #4.
4. Position the side panel behind the cabinet side trim. Insure that the panel is fully located behind the side trim and
that the rear flanges of the panel are making contact with the rear of the unit. If necessary, use a shim between the
panel and the floor to maintain panel at proper height. Align the top of the panel with the top of the side trim.
5. Using the panel hole locations as a template, drill five (5) holes on the cabinet rear with a 9/64" (.36cm) diameter
drill bit. (figure 2)
6. Attach the panel to the rear of the unit using the five (5) black #8 sheet metal screws provided.
7. To attach another side panel, repeat 1-5 above.
8. Install the unit into the opening following the installation instructions provided with the unit.
9/64" (.36 cm) diameter drill bit
111 Front Street
Greenwood, Mississippi 38930 USA