Service Diagnostics and Procedures–Disassembly
To avoid risk of electrical shock, personal injury, or death, disconnect electrical power to unit using power
switch before servicing. Wires removed during disassembly must be replaced on proper terminals to insure
correct earth ground and polarization. After servicing, reconnect power using power switch.
Upper Grill Assembly
Removal of the upper grill assembly allows access
to the control assembly.
1. To remove the upper grill assembly, slide out
the middle air louver.
2. With the middle grill louver removed, remove
(2) 1/4" hex screws securing the grill assembly.
3. Remove the grill assembly.
© 2010 Viking Preferred Service
Middle Air Louver
The control panel has an overlay switch attached to
it that allows user input to the control boards.
1. To access the control panel, remove the upper air
grill assembly (see Upper Grill Removal section),
remove (2) screws securing the control panel.
2. Pull control panel from securing tabs.
3. Lower the control panel. Take caution with the
ribbon cable to prevent damage.