→ ENTER E
- The displayed image may differ depending on the model.
― You must set
before you can use this feature.
so that your product turns on automatically at a time and on a day of your choosing.
The power is turned on with the specified volume or input source.
Timer: Set the on timer by making a selection from one of the seven options. Ensure you set the current time first.
(On Timer 1
• Setup: Select Off, Once, Everyday, Mon~Fri, Mon~Sat,
If you select Manual, you can choose the days you want
- The check mark indicates days you've selected.
• Time: Set the hour and minute. Use the number buttons or the up and down arrow keys to enter numbers. Use the left
and right arrow buttons to change entry fields.
• Volume: Set the desired volume level. Use the left and right arrow buttons to change the volume level.
• Source: Select the input source of your choice.
is set to Internal/USB): From the USB device or internal memory device, select a folder
containing content you want to play when the product turns on. Content can include music, photo or video files.
― This function is available only when a USB device is connected.
― If there is no music file on the USB device or you don't select a folder containing a music file, the Timer function does not
― If there is only one photo file in the USB, the
― If a folder name is too long, the folder cannot be selected.
― Each USB you use is assigned its own folder. When using more than one of the same type of USB, make sure the folders
assigned to each USB have different names.
― We recommend that you use a USB memory stick and a multi card reader when using
function may not work with USB devices with a built-in battery, MP3 players, or PMPs made by some
manufacturers because the product can take too long to recognize these devices.
to turn on your product.
will not play.