Set the off timer
Timer) by making a selection from one of the seven options.
• Setup: Select Off, Once, Everyday, Mon~Fri, Mon~Sat,
If you select Manual, you can choose the days you want
- The check mark indicates days you've selected.
• Time: Set the hour and minute. Use the number buttons or the up and down arrow keys to enter numbers. Use the left
and right arrow buttons to change entry fields.
Timer will be disabled during a period specified as a holiday.
Holiday: Specify the period you want to add as a holiday.
Select the start and end dates of the holiday you want to add using the u/d buttons, and click the
The period will be added to the list of holidays.
- Start: Set the start date of the holiday.
- End: Set the end date of the holiday.
― Delete: Delete selected items from the list of holidays.
― Edit: Select a holiday item and then change the date.
Timer: Set the
- Press E to select the
- The selected
(Off Timer 1
to turn off your product.
to not activate on public holidays.
settings you do not want to activate.
will not activate.