MENU m →
→ ENTER E
- The displayed image may differ depending on the model.
choose size and aspect ratio picture displayed on screen.
― Different screen adjustment options are displayed depending on the current input source.
• 16:9: Sets the picture to
• Zoom1: Use for moderate magnification. Cuts off the top and sides.
• Zoom2: Use for a stronger magnification.
• 4:3: Sets the picture to basic (4:3) mode.
― Do not set your product to
• Custom: Changes the resolution to suit the user's preferences.
― Available ports may differ depending on the model.
1: Reduces the
picture by 50%.
2: Reduces the
picture by 25%.
Fit: Enlarges the aspect ratio of the picture to fit the entire screen.
format for a long time.
The borders displayed on the left and right, or top and bottom of the screen may cause image retention (screen burn)
which is not covered by the warranty.
Fit: Displays the full image without any cut-off when
ratio: If the input source is
(PC connection), the video will display in the original aspect ratio.
(720p / 1080i / 1080p) signals are inputted.