Installing the Wall Mount
Installing the Wall Mount Kit
The wall mount kit (sold separately) allows you to mount the product on the wall.
For detailed information on installing the wall mount, see the instructions provided with the wall mount.
We recommend you contact a technician for assistance when installing the wall mount bracket.
Samsung Electronics is not responsible for any damage to the product or injury to yourself or others if you elect to install the wall mount on your own.
Wall Mount Kit Specifications (VESA)
― Install your wall mount on a solid wall perpendicular to the floor. Before
attaching the wall mount to surfaces other than plaster board, please contact
your nearest dealer for additional information.
If you install the product on a slanted wall, it may fall and result in severe
• Samsung wall mount kits contain a detailed installation manual and all parts necessary for assembly are provided.
• Do not use screws that are longer than the standard length or do not comply with the VESA standard screw
specifications. Screws that are too long may cause damage to the inside of the product.
• For wall mounts that do not comply with the VESA standard screw specifications, the length of the screws may differ
depending on the wall mount specifications.
• Do not fasten the screws too firmly. This may damage the product or cause the product to fall, leading to personal injury.
Samsung is not liable for these kinds of accidents.
• Samsung is not liable for product damage or personal injury when a non-VESA or non-specified wall mount is used or the
consumer fails to follow the product installation instructions.
• Do not mount the product at more than a 15 degree tilt.
• Always have two people mount the product on a wall.
• Standard dimensions for wall mount kits are shown in the table below.
VESA screw hole specs
(A * B) in millimeters
OH24E / OM24E
100 x 100 (3.9 x 3.9)
― Do not install your Wall Mount Kit while your product is turned on. It may result in personal injury due to electric shock.
M4 / L8 - L10
Unit: mm (inches)