Troubleshooting for Anynet+
Anynet+ does not work.
• Check if the device is an Anynet+ device. The Anynet+ system supports Anynet+ devices only.
• Check if the Anynet+ device power cord is properly connected.
• Check the Anynet+ device's Video/Audio/HDMI cable connections.
• Check whether
• Check whether the remote control is Anynet+ compatible.
• Anynet+ doesn't work in certain situations. (initial setup)
• If you have removed and then reconnected the HDMI cable, please make sure to search devices again or turn your product
• Check if the Anynet+ function of the Anynet device is set on.
I want to start Anynet+.
• Check if the Anynet+ device is properly connected to the product and check if the
• Press the TOOLS button to display the
I want to exit Anynet+.
• If using the remote control, press SOURCE on the remote control and select a device that is not an Anynet+ device.
• You cannot use the remote control when you are configuring Anynet+ or switching to a view mode.
..." appears on
• Use the remote control after the product has completed Anynet+ configuration or has finished switching to Anynet+.
The Anynet+ device does not play.
• You cannot use the play function when initial setup is in progress.
is set to
off and on again.
― Model OM24E is only supported.
menu and select a menu you want.
is set to