important Safety inStructionS
1. Read these instructions.
2. Keep these instructions.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean the contaminated area on the product surface with a soft, dry cloth or a damp cloth.
(Do not use a detergent or cosmetic products that contain alcohol, solvents or surfactants or
oil constituents as they may deform or cause damage to the product.)
7. Do not block any ventilation openings, Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instruc-
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other ap-
paratus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety pu rpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug
has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a
third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety, If the
provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obso-
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11. Only use attachments/ accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lighting storms or when unused for long peri-
ods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has
been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been
spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or
moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS
PROCUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. DO NOT INSERT ANY METALLIC OBJECT
THROUGH THE VENTILATION GRILLS OR OTHER OPENNINGS ON THE
Apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled
with liquids, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
riSK of eLectric SHocK.
Do not open
: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
eXpLanation of GrapHicaL SymBoLS
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equilateral
triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of "dangerous
voltage" within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient
magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert
the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance
(servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the product.