Part Names and Functions
* The wired/wireless remote control PX-RC2U is available as an option.
* In addition to the features on the supplied remote control, the optional remote control has the following functions:
• Direct remote button operation for picture adjustments such as contrast and brightness.
• Direct remote button operation for picture and alignment adjustments such as horizontal and vertical position.
• When the remote control is connected to the REMOTE IN jack with the remote cable, the optional remote control can be used as the wired remote control.
The REMOTE OUT connector is used to connect multiple plasma monitors together and allows all of the plasma monitors to be controlled by one remote
• When you control multiple plasma monitors by the single remote control, you can assign an ID number to each plasma monitor so that all of the plasma
monitors are not be affected at the same time.
Point the top of the remote
control toward the plasma
monitor's remote sensor
during button operation.
Use the remote control
within a distance of about 7
m/23 ft. from the front of the
plasma monitor's remote
control sensor and at a hori-
zontal and vertical angle of
¡ POWER ON/OFF button
Switches the power on/off. See also
* If the POWER/STANDBY lamp is not
glowing, then these controls will not
™ RGB 1 button
Select the RGB1 input. See also page
£ RGB 2 button
Select the RGB 2/DVD/HD input. See
also page 22.
¢ RGB 3 button
Select the RGB 3 input. See also page
Select the VIDEO input. See also page
Operating Range for the Remote Control
The remote control system may not function when direct sunlight or strong
illumination strikes the remote control sensor of the plasma monitor, or
when there is an obstacle in the path. Should this happen, use the remote
control in the wired operation.
Handling the remote control
* Do not subject to strong shock.
* Do not allow water or other liquid to splash the remote con-
trol. If the remote control gets wet, wipe it dry immediately.
* Avoid exposure to heat and steam.
§ POSITION/CONTROL buttons
Adjust the image location horizontally and ver-
tically. See also pages 25 and 31.
These buttons executes the menu selection and
confirms adjustments/setting in the menu mode.
¶ PROCEED button
Displays the on-screen menu (Menu mode).
See also page 25.
• EXIT button
Exits the on-screen menu or Menu mode. See
also page 25.
ª Infrared transmitter
Direct the remote control toward the remote
sensor on the plasma monitor. See also page