• Do not dispose of the battery in fire as this may result in an explosion.
• Before disposing of the battery, protect exposed terminals with heavy-duty electrical tape to
prevent shorting (shorting can result in injury or fire).
• Do not expose battery to fire or intense heat as it may explode.
No Battery Status
1. Check connection to the 120 Volt AC Charger or the DC Charging
Indicator LEDs Light
2. Check connection to AC or DC power source.
3. Confirm there is a functioning AC or DC current.
4. Check that the fuse in the 12 Volt DC Charging Cord is not blown.
Unit Will Not Operate
1. If you suspect the bulb is blown, check the filament. If the filament
is coiled and unbroken, the bulb is not blown. If bulb is blown,
2. The battery may be completely discharged. Charge the unit following
the directions in this manual.
3. If the Spotlight does not operate after recharging as directed, contact
Technical Support toll-free at 1-877-571-2391.
Recommended accessories for use with your tool are available from the manufacturer. If you need
assistance regarding accessories, please contact the manufacturer at (877) 571-2391.
WARNING: The use of any accessory not recommended for use with this appliance could be
Whether you need technical advice, repair, or genuine factory replacement parts, contact the
manufacturer at (877) 571-2391.
one-Year limiteD warrantY
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period
of ONE (1) yEAR from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser ("Warranty
If there is a defect and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, the defective product can
be replaced or repaired in the following ways: (1) Return the product to the manufacturer for repair or
replacement at manufacturer's option. Proof of purchase may be required by manufacturer. (2) Return
the product to the retailer where product was purchased for an exchange (provided that the store is a
participating retailer). Returns to retailer should be made within the time period of the retailer's return
policy for exchanges only (usually 30 to 90 days after the sale). Proof of purchase may be required.
Please check with the retailer for their specific return policy regarding returns that are beyond the time
set for exchanges.
This warranty does not apply to accessories, bulbs, fuses and batteries; defects resulting from normal
wear and tear, accidents; damages sustained during shipping; alterations; unauthorized use or repair;
neglect, misuse, abuse; and failure to follow instructions for care and maintenance for the product.
This warranty gives you, the original retail purchaser, specific legal rights and you may have other
rights which vary from state to state or province to province. This product is not intended for
Please complete the Product Registration Card and return within 30 days from purchase of the
product to: Baccus Global LLC, 595 S. Federal Highway, Suite 210, Boca Raton, FL 33432. Baccus
Global LLC, toll-free number: 1-877-571-2391.
6 volt, H3 series, 75 watt
Maintenance-free, sealed lead acid,
6 volt, 4.5 amp hour
UL Listed Class 2, 120VAC, 60Hz, 9W
DC Plug Fuse:
Imported by Baccus Global, 595 S. Federal Highway, Suite 210, Boca Raton, FL 33432
www.Baccusglobal.com • 1-877-571-2391
7/30/2012 12:38:11 PM