Use a screwdriver to gently pry
the Rubber Bezel off.
HALOGEN BULB ASSEMBLy
1. Disconnect the unit from any charging adapters.
2. Push the rubber bezel forward toward the front of the spotlight to reveal two small Phillips screws
in the retaining ring.
3. Using the screwdriver, remove (counterclockwise) the two screws. Set them aside.
4. Lift off the retaining ring, glass lens and rubber "O" ring and set them aside.
5. Carefully remove the reflector and bulb assembly.
6. Disconnect the bulb wire from the red power wire.
7. Unsnap the hairpin retaining wires from the reflector's flange.
8. Using the screwdriver, loosen the retaining screw to remove the bulb from the reflector (no need
to completely remove this screw).
9. Lift out the bulb and detach wire.
10. Insert the replacement bulb into the reflector's flange.
11. Put back and secure the hairpin retaining wires.
12. Connect the bulb power wire to the red power wire.
13. Tighten the retaining screw on the flange.
14. Place the reflector in position in the body of the spotlight.
15. Replace the glass lens rubber "O" ring in the groove around the perimeter of the reflector.
16. Replace retaining ring so the screw holes are aligned.
17. Secure retaining ring with two screws.
18. Replace rubber bezel.
19. Operate switch to ensure proper operation of spotlight.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock, replace bulb with 9 volt, H3 40 watt only.
12 volt DC Adapter plug fuse replacement
The fuse in the plug end of the 12 Volt DC Adapter protects the adapter's charging circuit. If the 120 Volt
AC Adapter operates, but the DC charging adapter does not, then this fuse may be opened (blown).
To replace the fuse:
1. Unscrew the end cap of the DC plug (counterclockwise).
2. Remove spring center contact and fuse.
HALOGEN BULB ASSEMBLy
Only replace the bulb in an integrated
assembly of lamp holder, wire and tab.
3. Check fuse with a continuity checker.
4. If blown, locate a replacement 8 amp/250 volt fuse.
5. Replace the fuse, spring, contact and end cap.
6. Screw end cap clockwise until it is finger tight – DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN.
7. Test for proper operation of the 12 volt DC charging adapter.
The battery/charge status
1. Check connection to the 12 Volt AC to DC Charging Port or the
LED indicator does not light
12 Volt DC Power and Charging Port.
2. Check connection to AC or DC power source.
3. Confirm there is a functioning AC or DC current.
Unit will not operate in
1. Check connection to the 12 Volt DC Power and Charging Port.
2. Check connection to the DC power source.
3. Confirm there is a functioning DC current.
4. Check that the fuse in the 12 Volt DC Adapter is not blown.
Unit will not operate
1. The battery may be completely discharged. Charge the unit
following the directions.
2. The halogen bulb may have blown. Check bulb filament. If the
filament is coiled and unbroken, the bulb is not blown. Otherwise,
replace the bulb following the instructions in the manual.
ONE-YEAR lIMItED wARRANtY
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period
of ONE (1) yEAR from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser ("Warranty
If there is a defect and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, the defective product can
be replaced or repaired in the following ways: (1) Return the product to the manufacturer for repair or
replacement at manufacturer's option. Proof of purchase may be required by manufacturer. (2) Return
the product to the retailer where product was purchased for an exchange (provided that the store is a
participating retailer). Returns to retailer should be made within the time period of the retailer's return
policy for exchanges only (usually 30 to 90 days after the sale). Proof of purchase may be required.
Please check with the retailer for their specific return policy regarding returns that are beyond the time
set for exchanges.
This warranty does not apply to accessories, bulbs, fuses and batteries; defects resulting from normal
wear and tear, accidents; damages sustained during shipping; alterations; unauthorized use or repair;
neglect, misuse, abuse; and failure to follow instructions for care and maintenance for the product.
This warranty gives you, the original retail purchaser, specific legal rights and you may have other
rights which vary from state to state or province to province. This product is not intended for