SAFE BATTERY DISPOSAL
Contains a lithium-ion battery, which must be disposed of properly. Recycling is required.
Failure to comply with local, state and federal regulations can result in fines, or imprisonment.
• Do not dispose of the battery in fire as this may result in an explosion.
• Before disposing of the battery, protect exposed terminals with heavy-duty electrical tape to prevent
shorting (shorting can result in injury or fire).
• Do not expose battery to fire or intense heat as it may explode.
Spotlight Bulb Replacement
To replace the bulb, you will need a small Phillips screwdriver and a 11 volt, H3 40 watt replacement
bulb. During installation, avoid touching the glass part of the bulb. Bulb life may be shortened by
installing a bulb with dirt or fingerprints on it. The bulb can be wiped clean with a cloth moistened
Use a screwdriver to gently pry
the Rubber Bezel off.
HALOGEN BULB ASSEMBLY
1. Disconnect the unit from any charging adapters.
2. Push the rubber bezel forward toward the front of the spotlight to reveal two small Phillips screws
in the retaining ring.
3. Using the screwdriver, remove (counterclockwise) the two screws. Set them aside.
4. Lift off the retaining ring, glass lens and rubber "O" ring and set them aside.
5. Carefully remove the reflector and bulb assembly.
6. Disconnect the bulb wire from the red power wire.
7. Unsnap the hairpin retaining wires from the reflector's flange.
8. Using the screwdriver, loosen the retaining screw to remove the bulb from the reflector (no need
to completely remove this screw).
9. Lift out the bulb and detach wire.
10. Insert the replacement bulb into the reflector's flange.
11. Put back and secure the hairpin retaining wires.
12. Connect the bulb power wire to the red power wire.
13. Tighten the retaining screw on the flange.
HALOGEN BULB ASSEMBLY
Only replace the bulb in an integrated
assembly of lamp holder, wire and tab.
14. Place the reflector in position in the body of the spotlight.
15. Replace the glass lens rubber "O" ring in the groove around the perimeter of the reflector.
16. Replace retaining ring so the screw holes are aligned.
17. Secure retaining ring with two screws.
18. Replace rubber bezel.
19. Operate switch to ensure proper operation of spotlight.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock, replace bulb with 11 volt, H3 40 watt only.
12 volt DC Adapter plug fuse replacement
The fuse in the plug end of the 12 Volt DC Adapter protects the adapter's charging circuit. If the 120 Volt
AC Adapter operates, but the DC charging adapter does not, then this fuse may be opened (blown).
To replace the fuse:
1. Unscrew the end cap of the DC plug (counterclockwise).
2. Remove spring center contact and fuse.
3. Check fuse with a continuity checker.
4. If blown, locate a replacement 8 amp/250 volt fuse.
5. Replace the fuse, spring, contact and end cap.
6. Screw end cap clockwise until it is finger tight – DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN.
7. Test for proper operation of the 12 volt DC charging adapter.
The unit may have shut down to protect the battery from overheating
The battery/charge status
LED indicator flashing
after long term operation or charging/recharging. Unplug the AC or
DC adapter and allow the spotlight to cool down approximately a half-
hour before resuming charging.
The battery/charge status
1. Check connection to the 12 Volt AC to DC Charging Port or the
LED indicator does not light
12 Volt DC Power and Charging Port.
2. Check connection to AC or DC power source.
3. Confirm there is a functioning AC or DC current.
Unit will not operate in
1. Check connection to the 12 Volt DC Power and Charging Port.
2. Check connection to the DC power source.
3. Confirm there is a functioning DC current.
4. Check that the fuse in the 12 Volt DC Adapter is not blown.
Unit will not operate
1. The unit may have shut down to protect the battery from
overheating after long term operation or charging/recharging.
Allow the spotlight to cool down approximately a half-hour before
2. The battery may be completely discharged. Charge the unit
following the directions.
3. The halogen bulb may have blown. Check bulb filament. If the
filament is coiled and unbroken, the bulb is not blown. Otherwise,
replace the bulb following the instructions in the manual.
4. If the spotlight does not operate with a bulb you have determined
to be good, after recharging as directed, contact manufacturer at
Recommended accessories for use with this unit may be available from the manufacturer. If you need
assistance regarding accessories, please contact manufacturer at 1-877-571-2391.
WARNING: The use of any accessory not recommended for use with this appliance could be
8/5/2015 4:10:19 PM