Using chlorine bleach
• Wash your laundry in the desired programme (Cotton, Synthetics),
adding an appropriate amount of chlorine bleach to the SOFTENER
chamber (close the detergent dispenser carefully).
• Immediately after end of programme, start the "Rinse and Spin"
programme to eliminate any residual bleach smell; if you want,
you can add softener.
Never put both chlorine bleach and softener into the softener
chamber at the same time.
• Prefer to use bleaches on oxygen basis; in this case follow the
instructions of the manufacturer.
• Select the "Rinse and Spin" programme and check that the spin
speed is adjusted to not more than 800 rpm.
• Start the programme, pull out the detergent dispenser so that
you can see approximately 3 cm of the softener chamber.
• Pour the starch solution prepared into the softener chamber
while the water is running into the detergent dispenser.