Always measure liquid chlorine bleach. Do
not guess. Never use more than 1 cup
(250 mL) for a full load. Use less with lower
water level settings. Follow manufacturer's
directions for safe use. Use a cup with a
pouring spout to avoid spilling.
1. Load the washer.
2. Pour measured chlorine bleach carefully
into the dispenser. Do not let bleach
splash, drip, or run down into washer
basket. Undiluted bleach will damage any
fabric it touches.
3. Start the washer. Bleach will be diluted
during wash part of cycle.
NOTE: Do not use this dispenser to add
powdered chlorine or all-fabric bleach to
your wash load. The dispenser is for liquid
chlorine bleach use only.
1. Add detergent and load clothes in the
2. Pour liquid fabric softener into the dis-
penser using the amount recommended
on the package. Avoid dripping or spilling
any fabric softener on the load.
3. Dilute fabric softener with warm water. Fill
dispenser with warm water until liquid
reaches the opening.
4. Start the washer. Diluted fabric softener
will be added to the load during the final
NOTE: Do not stop the washer before the
rinse part of the cycle begins. Staining
5. Flush dispenser periodically
NOTE: Do not wash clothes with this
dispenser removed. Do not add detergent or
bleach to dispenser. The dispenser is for
liquid fabric softener use only.