Base Unit + MX-DS17
Allow up to 30" in front for cabinet access.
Approximate Dimensions with Inner Finisher and Doors/Cover Open
Configuration with MX-FN23
Base Unit + MX-DE18 + MX-DS16
to open RSPF
Allow 10" for Bypass tray
to open cassette
Base Unit + MX-DE17 + MX-DS16
Plan ahead and make sure your installation is a great success! Remember to check the latest information
on these products and make sure that the following items are available prior to installation.
• Verify power dedication and check for power stability. The MX-M264N/M314N/M354N Document Systems require
AC 120± 10% VAC, 60 HZ, 15 Amps power source (machines draw 12 Amps).
• Upon setup, confirm that you have the latest firmware available before upgrading to the MX-M264N/M314N/M354N
• Some accessories require a product key for operation. You should obtain the accessory Application Code, machine's serial
number and register online prior to arrival.
• Make sure the customer has enough supplies on-hand to complete a large rush job. After-hours printing and/or holiday
work may take place immediately following an installation.
• MX-312NT (Toner Cartridge)
• MX-312NV (Developer)
• Check to see if My Sharp™ online training is set up for the end-user.
All dimensions listed are approximate. For complete installation procedures please contact your Authorized Sharp servicing dealer.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice. All product dimensions listed are approximate. Sharp, My Sharp and all related
trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sharp Corporation and/or affiliated companies. PCL
Company and PostScript
is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2012 Sharp Electronics Corporation. All rights reserved.
• MX-312NR (Drum Cartridge)
is a registered trademark of Hewlett-Packard