2. Insert one of the #8 x ³⁄₄" round-head screws through left-
hand curtain and into the window channel or through
alternate hole at the top of the curtain and into the window
sash to fasten the curtain to the window.
A. Left curtain
B. Window channel
C. #8 x
3. Repeat for right-hand curtain.
A. Alternate hole
B. Left curtain
Models without side curtains
1. Using a ³⁄₃₂" or smaller drill bit, drill a starter hole in the
windowsill through the hole in the window-lock bracket.
2. Attach window-lock bracket to windowsill with #8 x ³⁄₄"
3. Repeat for other side.
A. Round-head screw
4. Use a suitable fill material between air conditioner cabinet
and window channel on both sides to seal openings.
" round-head screw
1. Insert foam seal behind the top of the lower window sash and
against the glass of the upper window.
A. Lower window sash
B. Foam seal
2. Place window-lock bracket on top of lower window and
against upper window sash.
3. Use a ³⁄₃₂" drill bit to drill a starter hole through the hole in the
bracket into the window sash.
4. Attach window-lock bracket to window sash with #8 x ³⁄₄"
round-head screw to secure window in place.
A. Upper window sash
B. Window-lock bracket
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove ground prong.
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in
death, fire, or electrical shock.
5. Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.