For one year from the date of purchase, if this air conditioner fails when operated and maintained according to instructions attached to
or furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada Inc. will pay for replacement parts and repair labor costs to
correct defects in materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
For five years from the date of purchase, if this air conditioner fails when operated and maintained according to instructions attached to
or furnished with the product, Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada Inc. will pay for replacement parts to correct defects in
materials or workmanship in the sealed refrigeration system, including the compressor, evaporator, condenser, dryer-strainer and
connecting tubing. Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada Inc. will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your air conditioner, instruct you on how to use your air conditioner, to replace house fuses
or correct house wiring or reset circuit breakers, or to clean or replace owner accessible air filters.
2. Repairs when your air conditioner is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God, improper installation not in accordance with
local electrical and plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Whirlpool Corporation or Whirlpool Canada Inc.
4. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
5. Pickup and delivery. Your air conditioner is designed to be repaired in the home.
6. The removal and reinstallation of your air conditioner if it is installed in an overhead or other inaccessible location or is not installed
in accordance with published installation instructions.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
8. In Canada, travel or transportation expenses for customers who reside in remote areas.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION AND WHIRLPOOL CANADA INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or
limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to
state and province to province.
Outside the 50 United States or Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see "Troubleshooting." Additional help can be found by checking "Assistance or Service," or by calling our
Customer Interaction Center at 1-800-253-1301, from anywhere in the U.S.A. or write: Whirlpool Corporation, Customer Interaction
Center, 553 Benson Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692. In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
For service in Canada, call 1-800-807-6777. Whirlpool Canada Inc. designated service technicians are trained to fulfill the product
warranty and provide after-warranty service, anywhere in Canada. If you need further assistance, you can write to Whirlpool Canada
Inc. with any questions or concerns at: Customer Interaction Center, Whirlpool Canada Inc., 1901 Minnesota Court, Mississauga,
Ontario L5N 3A7. Please include a daytime phone number in your correspondence.
Keep this warranty and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your air conditioner to
better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
AIR CONDITIONER WARRANTY
ONE YEAR FULL WARRANTY
FIVE YEAR FULL WARRANTY ON SEALED REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________