Fire Safety & Security Products
3. Select one type of cropping area using the area buttons.
A red-mesh rectangle will appear on the screen.
4. To select the cropping area, move the mouse to the desired position on the
screen, then click the left mouse button, and the red mesh will be centred to
5. Click OK to finish the setting, and return to the Cropping menu.
6. Click Save.
The cropping function can be activated only with the correct streaming settings. See page
Using this function you can set up the text position and colour of the camera name,
alarm text or date/time on the screen. To activate this function, the corresponding
ENABLE flag for each item must be set to "ON":
Camera Name Enable in the Network settings has been set to "ON". See page
Text enable in Alarm settings has been set to "ON". See page [
Display in Date and Time setting has been set to "ON". See page [
1. Select Image Parameters > OSD.
2. Click OSD in the sub menu.
The following screen will appear.
CCMx1315-LP Configuration Manual EN