Fire Safety & Security Products
2. Click the Start button.
The Web-Cam IP Manager program window will now display a list of all the
devices available for communication along with their IP and MAC
addresses. Each device's IP address or MAC address is unique.
3. Select the device whose homepage you want to access.
4. Click the Homepage of selected device button.
The homepage of the selected camera will appear.
Set the personal computer to "Administrator authorization" when using the Web IP
To connect with a camera without using the Web IP Manager, launch the Internet browser,
enter the camera's IP address in the browser bar an press Enter.
If a port number other than "80" is set, designate the port number by suffixing it after ":"
1. Launch the Internet Explorer.
2. Select Internet option on the tools menu and click the Security tab.
3. Click the Local intranet icon if the camera is inside the Intranet.
- OR -
Click the Internet icon if the camera is on the Internet.
Installing the camera
CCMx1315-LP Configuration Manual EN