• Do not operate the appliance when
empty. This could damage the oven.
• Do not use the oven to store any items.
• Food surrounded by a membrane, such
as egg yolks, potatoes, chicken livers,
etc. must be pierced several times with a
fork before cooking.
• Do not use metal pans or dishes with
• Never place any item with a metal trim
inside a microwave.
• Always remove twist-ties from any foods
before operating the microwave.
• Some plastics are not suitable for use in
a microwave. Always check the
suitability of any item before use.
• Do not cook in a container with a
restricted opening as they may explode
if heated in a microwave oven.
• Conventional meat or candy
thermometers must not be used in the
oven. Only thermometers that are
speciﬁcally made for microwaves should
• Microwave utensils should be used only
in accordance with the manufacturer's
• Do not attempt to deep-fry foods in this
• Microwave ovens heat the food in a
container and not the container itself. It
is always necessary to check the
temperature of the food to ensure it is
• Do not place the oven where heat,
moisture or high humidity are generated,
or near combustible materials.
Warning: Check the oven for any damage,
such as a misaligned or bent door,
damaged door seals and sealing surface,
broken or loose door hinges & latches and
dents inside the cavity or on the door. If
there is any damage, do not operate the
• Do not cover or block any openings on
• Do not use solvents or other corrosive
chemicals or vapours for cleaning this
• Never leave metal utensils in the
• During use the appliance becomes hot.
Care should be taken to avoid touching
heating elements inside the oven.
Warning: Accessible parts may become hot
during use. Young children should be kept
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or
sharp metal scrapers to clean the oven
door glass since they can scratch the
surface, which may result in shattering of
• The temperature of accessible surfaces
may be high when the appliance is
• This appliance is not intended to be
operated by means of external timer or
separate remote-control system.
• The door or the outer surface may get hot
when the appliance is operating.
• If smoke is observed, switch off or unplug
the appliance and keep the door closed
in order to stiﬂe any ﬂames.
• Always stir food to distribute the heat
evenly and allow it to stand for a few
minutes before consumption.
• Containers used for cooking can become
hot because of heat transferred from the
heated food. Always use oven gloves
when removing items from the oven.
• If steam accumulates inside or around
the outside of the oven door, wipe with a
soft cloth. This may occur when the
microwave oven is operated under high
humidity conditions and in no way
indicates malfunction of the unit.