Safety of others
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with
reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure
that they do not play with the appliance.
• Close supervision is necessary when
any appliance is used by or near
• Never leave an appliance unattended
when in use.
• Switch off and remove the plug from the
power outlet when not in use, before
assembling or disassembling parts,
cleaning or carrying out any
maintenance of the appliance. Never
pull the cord while removing it from the
• Keep children and animals away from
the unit and cord set.
Inspection and repairs
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer, its service
agent or similarly qualiﬁed persons in order
to avoid a hazard.
This product must be earthed.
Always check that the power supply
corresponds to the voltage on the rating
Power plugs must match the outlet. Never
modify the plug in any way. Do not use any
adaptor plugs with earthed (Class l)
appliances. Unmodiﬁed plugs and
matching outlets will reduce the risk of
Never operate an appliance directly below
the socket-outlet it is connected to.
Do not insert any object into the openings
on the outer case.
Extension cables & Class l product
• A 3-core cable must be used as your
appliance is earthed and of Class l
• Up to 30m (100 ft) can be used without
loss of power.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must
be replaced by the manufacturer or an
authorised Black & Decker Service
Centre in order to avoid a hazard.
Features (Fig. A)
1 Control panel
2 Turntable shaft
3 Roller support
4 Glass tray
5 Observation window
7 Safety interlock system
8 Door release
9 Grill rack
10 Heating element
• Remove all packaging from the
• Inspect the oven after unpacking for any
damage such as a misaligned or
damaged door, dents or holes in the
door window and screen, and any dents
in the cavity. If any of these are seen,
DO NOT use the oven.
• Clean the appliance before ﬁrst use.
Assembly (Fig. B)
Warning! Before assembly, make sure that
the appliance is switched off and
• Place the appliance on a ﬂat, even
• Open the door (6) & place the stem into
the hole in the cavity base. The door is
opened by pressing the door release.
• Place the roller support (3) into the hole
in the cavity.