1. Do not install portable or built-in outdoor grills in or on a
recreational vehicle, portable trailer, boat or in any other
2. Always maintain minimum clearances from combustible
construction, see "Location Requirements" section.
3. The outdoor cooking gas appliance shall not be located
under overhead unprotected combustible construction.
4. This outdoor cooking gas appliance shall be used only
outdoors and shall not be used in a building, garage, or
any other enclosed area.
5. Keep any electrical supply cord and fuel supply hose
away from any heated surfaces.
6. Keep outdoor cooking and appliance area clear and
free from combustible materials, gasoline and other
ﬂ ammable vapors and liquids.
7. Do not obstruct the ﬂ ow of combustion and ventilation
air. Keep the ventilation openings of the cylinder enclo-
sure free and clear from debris.
8. Inspect the gas cylinder supply hose before each use of
the grill. If the hose shows excessive abrasion or wear,
or is cut, it MUST be replaced before using the grill.
Contact your dealer and use only replacement hoses
speciﬁ ed for use with the grill. If removal of an access
plate(s) or opening of a door(s) is required for this
inspection, instructions shall be provided on how to gain
access for the inspection.
9. Visually check the burner ﬂ ames. They should be blue.
Slight yellow tipping is normal for L.P. gas.
10. Check and clean burner/venturi tube for insects and
insect nest. A clogged tube can lead to ﬁ re under the
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Save These Instructions
11. The L.P. gas supply cylinder to be used must be:
• constructed and marked in accordance with the
Speciﬁ cation for L.P. Gas Cylinders of the U.S.
Department of Transportation (DOT) or the National
Standard of Canada, CAN/CSA-B339, Cylinders,
Spheres, and Tubes for Transportation of Dangerous
Goods; and Commission.
• provided with a listed overﬁ lling prevention device.
• provided with a cylinder connection device compatible
with the connection for outdoor grill appliances.
12. Always check connections for leaks each time you
connect and disconnect the L.P. gas supply cylinder.
See "Installation Instructions" section.
13. When the outdoor cooking gas appliance is not in use,
the gas must be turned off at the supply cylinder.
14. Storage of an outdoor gas grill appliance indoors is
permissible only if the cylinder is disconnected and
removed from the outdoor gas grill.
15. Cylinders must be stored outdoors and out of the reach
of children and must not be stored in a building, garage,
or any other enclosed area.
16. The pressure regulator and hose assembly supplied
with the outdoor gas grill must be used. A replacement
pressure regulator and hose assembly speciﬁ c to your
model is available from your outdoor grill dealer.
17. The cylinder supply system must be arranged for proper
18. Gas cylinder must include a collar to protect the cylinder