@ 4 Hr,
Q 2 H_'.
Your dei_umidifier control panel contai_s a Bucket
Full indicator, a Humidity indicator, a Power
Control_ Humidity Control, Fan Speed Contro_ and Timer Control,
Full indicator ---This fight g_ows when the water bucket is full and needs to be emptied.
Power --- Operation starts when this button is pressed and stops when the button is pressed again.
This Cor_trots the humidity in the room.
To raise the humidity setting
• _::_ ': To lower the humidity setting
oThe humidity can be set within a range ot 30% RH~70% RH by 5% increments.
Fan Speed -- This controls the speed of the ai_fiow.
• High: Fan speed is set to high.
• Low: Fan speed is set to low.
, When Fan Speed button is pressed, the fan speed mode is changed.
Timer Control -- Press the Timer button to set the amount of time you want the unit to, run.
• The Timer can be set tor: Constant, 8 hour, 4 hour or 2 hour,
, When Timer button is pressed, the Timer indioato_ lights sh;ff as follows:
Constant -e 2 hr. -e 4 h_.-_ 8 hr, -e Constant
TO OPERATE THE DEHUMIDIFIER:
1. PIug the power cord inb an eleetrica} outlet, Press the power button.
2. Set the Humidity Control anywhere between 30% RH and 70% RH for normal operation,
If you need mo_edrier air, press the :_,_ Humidity Control button.
if you need less nloisture air, press the ^
Humidity Control button.
3. Press the Power button to stop the unit manually.
4. Press the Timer button to set the amount of time you want the unit to run.
At the end of that time, the unit will shut off.
The Timer can be set for : Constant, 8 hours 4 f_ours or 2 hours.
5. if you want to cor_trol the speed of airftow, press Fan Speed button. Each time that the Fan Speed button
is pressed, the fan speed mode is shifted: High ,e Low -e High
Note: Be careful not to lose the water bucket.
This dehumidifier doesn't run if the water bucket is not installed properly.