1. POWER key --- Pressing this key once turns the dehumidifier "ON" and pressing again turns the
2. HUMIDITY CONTROL keys -- Are used to select the desired humidity setting.
: Used to raise the desired humidity setting.
: Used to lower the desired humidity setting.
• The desired humidity can be selected within a range of 35% to 70% RH in increments of 5%.
• If you press the V key once again at 35%RH, continuous "On" mode is selected. In "On" mode the unit
operates confinuously, regardless of humidity conditions.
3. HUMIDITY SETTING display --- Displays the selected humidity setting.
4. FAN SPEED key --- Is used to set the fan speed as "High" or "Low".
• Pressing this key changes the fan speed from High , Low • High.
• The selected fan speed is indicated by indicator lights marked "High" and "Low".
5. ENERGY TIMER key --- It is used to select the type of operation.
• Select either 3 or 6 hr. On/Off for cycled operation.
In this case the unit will run for 3 or 6 hours, and then shut off completely for 3 or 6 hours. The cycle will
repeat until you change the setting.
• When ENERGY TIMER key is pressed, the Timer indicator lights shift from 3hr.On/Off to 6hr.On/Off.
6. BUCKET FULL Indicator -- This light glows when the bucket is full and needs to be emptied. It also
glows when the bucket is not properly positioned. When bucket full indicator light glows, the compressor
and fan will turn "OFF".
7. AUTO RESTART -- Once the power is restored after a power outage, the unit begins to operate at its
previousoperationsetting.The fan will run by defaultfor 2 minutes,After 2 minutes both fan and
compressorwill be ON or OFF depending on the humidity conditions.
TO OPERATE THE DEHUMIDIFIER:
1. Plug the powercord into the electrical outlet. Press the POWER key.
2. Set the Humidity control anywhere between 35% to 70% for normal operation.
• For less humidity, press the V HUMIDITY CONTROL key.
• For higher humidity, press the/% HUMIDITY CONTROL key.
3. Press the ENERGY TIMER key, to set the amount of time for which you want the unit to cycle On and Off.
The time can be set for 3 hours or 6 hours.
4. If you want to change the fan speed, press the FAN SPEED key. Each time the FAN SPEED key is
pressed the fan speed changes from High
Low * High.
5. Press the POWER key to stop the unit manually.
Water bucket must be properly installed,
• The dehumidifier will not run if the bucket is not properly installed.
• The dehumidifier shuts offwhen the desired humidity setting is reached.