'i' i!ili!i !
Your dehumidifierhas a control panel containingan Auto shut-off indicator,a Fan Speed and Humidity Control.
Auto shut off--- This light glows when the bucket fills or is missing.
Fanspeed --- This switch controlsthe speed of the airflow.
HumidityControl---This knob controlsthe moisturein the room.
1.Turn the Humidity Controlto Off. Plug the power supply cord into an electricaloutlet.
2. The Humidity Control can be set anywhere between Off and Maxfor normal operation.
If you need moredehumidification,turn the HumidityControl toward Max. If you need less dehumidification,
turn the Humidity Controltoward Off.
3. Turn the Humidity Controlto Off to stop the unit manually.
4. If you want to control the speed of air flow, turn the Fan Speed toward Low or High.
Water bucket must be properly installed.
• The dehumidifier will not run if the bucket is not properly installed.
• The dehumidifier shuts off when the desired humidity setting is reached.