control panel contains
a Bucket: Full indicator,
Fan Speed Control and Timer Control.
---This light:glows when the water bucket: is full and needs to be emptied.
Power -- Operation star_ when this button is pressed and stops when the but_n is pressed again,
Control --- This button controls the humidity in the r_m,
: To raise the humidi_ setting
: To lower the humidity' setting
, The humidity can be set within a range of 40% RH(Relative Humidity)~70%
RH(Relative Humidity) by 5% increments,
Fan Speed .... This controls the speed of the airflow.
- High: Fan speed is set to high.
• Low: Fan speed is set to low.
• When Fan Speed button is pressed, the fan speed mode is changed,
Energy Timer .... Pressing this button will make the unit go into automatic On/Off mode In this mode the unit
will be On for 3 or 6hrs and then it will automatically _rn off for 3 or 6hrs.
After that it will turn on again and this cycle will be repeated continuously.
(Constant button will make the unit run continuously under normal humidity conditions.)
• The Timer can be set for: Constant, 6 Hr. On/Off or 3 Hr. On!Off
• When Timer button is pressed, the Timer indicator lights shift as follows:
Constant _ 3 Hr. On/Off _ 6 Hr. On!Off _ Constant
--- In case the power comes on again after a power failure, Auto Restart Operation is the
function to operate proc_ures
automatically to the previous operating conditions.
So there is no need of activating this function by pressing any key or button.
1.. Plug the power cord into an electrical outleL Press the power button.
2. Set the, Humidity Control anywhere bei_ween40% RH(Relative Humidity) and 70% RH(Relative Humidity)
for normal operation_
if you need drier air, press the
Humidity Control button.
If you need less moister air, press the
Humidi_ Control button
3. Press the Power button to stop the unit manually.
4. Press the Timer button to set the amount of time you want the unit to run,
At the end of that time, the unit will shut off.
The Timer can be set for : Constant, 6 hours or3 hours.
5. If you want to control the speed of airflow, press Fan Speed button. Each time that the Fan Speed button
the fan speed mode is shifted: High _ Low -,-)High
Note: Be careful not to lose the water bucket.
doesn't run if the water bucket is not installed properly.