1. POWER key
Pressing this key once turns the dehumidifier "ON" and pressing again turns the dehumidifier "OFF".
2. HUMIDITY CONTROL keys
Press to select the desired humidity setting.
: Used to raise the desired humidity setting.
: Used to lower the desired humidity setting.
• The desired humidity can be selected within a range of 35% to 70% Relative Humidity in increments of 5%.
• If you press the
key once again at 35% Relative Humidity, continuous "On" mode is selected and "On" appears in
the display window. In "On" mode the unit operates continuously, regardless of humidity conditions.
3. HUMIDITY SETTING display
Displays the selected humidity setting.
4. FAN SPEED key
Press to set the fan speed as "High" or "Low".
• Pressing this key changes the fan speed from High
• The selected fan speed is indicated by indicator lights marked "High" and "Low".
5. ENERGY TIMER key
Press to select timed operation cycle.
• Pressing this key selects EITHER THE 3 OR 6 HOUR TIMER MODE. The Timer indicator light will shift from 3 hour
On/Off to 6 hour On/Off. The unit will run for either 3 or 6 hours, and then shut off completely for 3 or 6 hours. The
cycle repeats until you change the setting. To turn off the ENERGY TIMER function, press key until indicator lights
are both "Off".
• If ENERGY TIMER function is not selected, unit operates until desired humidity setting is reached.
6. BUCKET FULL Indicator
This light glows when the bucket is full and needs to be emptied. It also glows when the bucket is not properly
positioned. When bucket full indicator light glows, the compressor and fan will turn "OFF".
7. AUTO RESTART
• The Auto Restart function automatically restarts your dehumidifier once power is restored. The fan will immediately
begin to run for approximately 3 minutes, and the unit will operate at the previous humidity setting. After 3 minutes,
the compressor may also start based on the humidity conditions in the room. Once the target humidity setting is
reached, the fan and compressor will shut off.
TO OPERATE THE DEHUMIDIFIER:
1. Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet. Press the POWER key.
2. Set the Humidity control anywhere between 35% to 70% for normal operation.
• For less humidity, press the
• For higher humidity, press the
3. Press the ENERGY TIMER key if desired, to set the amount of time for which you want the unit to cycle On and Off.
The time can be set for 3 hours or 6 hours.
4. If you want to change the fan speed, press the FAN SPEED key. Each time the FAN SPEED key is pressed the fan
speed changes from High
5. Press the POWER key to stop the unit manually.
HUMIDITY CONTROL key.
HUMIDITY CONTROL key.
- 7 -