Light Bulb Replacement
To replace the combination cooktop light/night light:
To replace your oven light
1. Disconnect power at main fuse or circuit breaker or pull
1. Disconnect power at main fuse or circuit breaker or
2. Remove screw on left side of light compartment cover
2. Remove the top grill by taking out the 2 screws
and lower cover until it stops. (See Figures l and 2.)
that hold it in place. (See Figure 3)
3. Gently unscrew the bulbs. Be sure bulbs to be replaced
3. Depress snap lock on lens cover and rotate light
are cool before removing,
housing upward. (See Figure 4)
4. Replace with 40-watt incandescent bulbs available from
4. Replace the light bulb. (30-watt bulb)
your authorized dealer. High intensity 40-watt bulbs
5. Rotate light housing to original position.
which are available in supermarkets and hardware
6. Replace top grill and secure with screws.
stores, may also be used for replacements.
7. Connect electrical power.
5. Raise light compartment cover and replace screw.
6. Connect electrical power to microwave oven.