• Before cleaning and maintenance,
disconnect the unit from the power supply.
• Do not immerse the unit in water or other
liquids. If the unit is immersed in water or
other liquids, do not remove the unit with
your hands. Immediately disconnect the
unit from the power supply. If the unit is
immersed in water or other liquids, do not
use the unit again.
• Do not splash water on the unit to prevent
• Do not use aggressive liquids (e.g. thinner
or gasoline) to clean the unit. Clean the
unit using a soft, dry cloth or a cloth slightly
moistened with water or cleaner.
Cleaning the front panel
1. Remove the front panel.
2. Clean the front panel using a cloth slightly
moistened with water.
3. Install the front panel.
Cleaning the air ﬁ lter
The air ﬁ lter must be cleaned every 3 months.
• Do not touch the ﬁ n of the indoor unit to
prevent personal injury.
• Do not use water above 45 °C to clean
the air ﬁ lter to prevent deformation or
1. Open the front panel.
2. Remove the air ﬁ lter.
3. Remove dust from the air ﬁ lter using a
4. If the air ﬁ lter is dirty, clean the air ﬁ lter with
warm water and a mild detergent. Allow the
air ﬁ lter to dry naturally in a cool, dark place.
5. Install the air ﬁ lter.
6. Close the front panel.
Check before use
• Make sure that nothing obstructs the air inlet
or the air outlet.
• Make sure that the installation stand of
the outdoor unit is not damaged. If the
installation stand is damaged, consult a
qualiﬁ ed technician.
• Make sure that the batteries are inserted into
the remote control.
Maintenance after use
• Disconnect the unit from the power supply.
• Clean the ﬁ lters and the housings of the
indoor unit and the outdoor unit.
• Remove any obstructions from the outdoor