8 °C heating function
In HEAT mode, simultaneously press the ION-
FILTER button and the CLOCK button to enable
or disable the 8 °C heating function. The display
shows "8 °C" ("46 °F"). The unit starts to heat
when the temperature drops below 8 °C. Fan
Speed will be AUTO and cannot be changed.
Replacing the batteries
The remote control operates with two 1.5V AAA
1. Open the battery compartment.
2. Remove the old batteries.
3. Insert the new batteries. Make sure that the
positive (+) and negative (-) markings on the
batteries match the positive (+) and negative
(-) markings on the battery compartment.
4. Close the battery compartment.
• Always use new batteries of the same type.
Do not use old batteries or different batteries
• Remove the batteries when the remote con-
trol will not be used for a long time.
• Operate the remote control within its trans-
mitting and receiving range.
• Operate the remote control at least 1 m
away from your TV set or stereo sound set.
• Aim the remote control at the receiver of the
main unit to improve the receiving sensitivity
of the main unit.
25 °C (COOL, FAN)
25 °C (COOL, FAN)
20 °C (HEAT)
• If the remote control transmits a signal, the
transmitting symbol will blink for 1 second.
The bell will ring if the main unit receives the
• If the remote control does not operate nor-
mally, remove the batteries and insert them
again 30 seconds later. If the remote control
still does not operate normally, replace the
If the remote control cannot be used, use the
AUTO/STOP button on the main unit. The unit
will operate in AUTO mode. The temperature or
fan speed cannot be changed.
1. Press the AUTO/STOP button to switch on
the unit. The unit automatically sets the op-
2. Press the AUTO/STOP button again to
switch off the unit.