• Make sure that the live wire, the neutral wire
and the ground wire in the mains socket are
• Inadequate or incorrect electrical
connections can cause electric shock or ﬁ re.
• The unit is a type I electrical appliance. Make
sure that the unit is properly grounded.
• The yellow-green wire is the ground wire
that cannot be used for other purposes.
The dimensions required for proper installation
of the unit include the minimum permissible dis-
tances to adjacent parts.
* Recommended distance for maximum airﬂ ow is 15 cm.
Improper grounding can cause electric
• The ground resistance must comply with
• The mains supply must have reliable ground
terminal. Do not connect the ground wire to
water pipes, gas pipes, contamination pipes
or other possible unsafe places.
• Fuses must comply with the prescribed
model and rating printed on the fuse cover or