• Keep all combustible materials (for example fabric, wood, paper) at least 0.5
meters (20 inches) away from the fixture. Keep flammable materials well away
from the fixture.
• Do not illuminate surfaces within 1 meter (39 inches) of the fixture.
• Provide a minimum clearance of 0.1 meters (4 inches) around air vents.
• Never place filters or other materials over the front glass cover.
• The exterior of the fixture can reach temperatures up to 120° C (248° F). Allow
the fixture to cool for at least 15 minutes before handling.
• Do not modify the fixture or install other than genuine Martin parts.
• Do not operate the fixture if the ambient air temperature (Ta) exceeds 40° C (104° F).
To guard against falls
• When suspending the fixture above ground level, verify that the structure can
hold at least 10 times the weight of all installed devices.
• Verify that all external covers and rigging hardware are securely fastened and use
an approved means of secondary attachment such as a safety cable.
• Block access below the work area whenever installing or removing the fixture.
To guard against ep ileptic seizure
• Do not operate the fixture near stairways.
• Provide advance notice that strobe lighting is in use.
• Avoid extended periods of continuous flashing, particularly at frequencies of 10
to 20 flashes per second.
Atomic 3000 user manual